Maisons Pariente creates beautiful, private getaways for city dwellers with active, hyper-connected, and nomadic lifestyles to be able to relax and find themselves. Hotels and private houses alike feature a combination of large spaces and chic designs. They are guaranteed to give you privacy while offering attentive but discreet service, all the while helping you recharge your batteries in a unique environment, which will make you feel right at home.
More than ever, Maisons Pariente invites you to discover these ones of a kind havens, to have a getaway experience untouched by time as if pressing pause on the whirlwind of everyday life.
Our team is looking forward to welcoming you again, with generosity, anticipation, attention to detail. You will find below the list of the most notable measures implemented within our hotels in line with the stringent recommendations issued by the French government.
In all our Maisons, we have been constantly updating our booking & cancellation policies since the outbreak of the pandemic, to offer you a certain flexibility . We kindly invite you to contact our Reservations Department to enquire about the latest applicable terms and conditions.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your continued trust, support, and loyalty, and we remain at your entire disposal should you have any further questions.
Above and beyond our compliance with all common health & safety standards imposed by our profession, we have also implemented within our hotels a specific code of practice for the exceptional circumstances that we are currently undergoing and that is in line with the stringent recommendations issued by the French government.
The well-being and the safety of all our guests and team remain our utmost priority.
Our procedures :
• Each hotel has a designated person to ensure that health & safety measures are implemented and complied with.
• All members of staff have been fully trained in the key preventive actions and the new procedures implemented in order to ensure your safety.
• Provision of hand sanitizer in all publicly-accessible areas.
• Installation of a protective glass screen at all reception desks as an additional precaution.
• Availability of pre-arrival check-in, with only one signature required on arrival.
• Availability of check-out in one’s room the night before departure.
• Strict protocol of disinfecting rooms, air purification, and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all public spaces using certified products and equipment.
• Restaurant service with a selection of local and seasonal produce, in compliance with standards in force and social distancing rules.
• Personalisation of procedures, adaptable to individual requirements.
Last but not least, we would like to remind you that it is everyone's responsibility to comply with the French government's recommendations for limiting the spread of the virus and preserving public health.
We are counting on you to support our efforts as together we are stronger.