Join us and our 'trufficulteur extraordinaire' for a long weekend of spring truffle hunting.
The charming and knowledgeable truffle expert Eric Jaumard has once again agreed to welcome us to his forest and home. Despite the milder temperatures this winter, we still expect the truffle harvest to generate some great surprises.
Our three-day programme includes four great events: truffle hunting and rustic lunch with Eric, a wine visit and tasting at one of Châteauneuf-du-Pape’s finest estates, a truffle cooking demonstration with our chef and a visit to Provence’s antique capital Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
The price for two people includes:
- 3-nights accommodation
- breakfast each day
- dinner each day (without drinks)
- all events shown in the programme on our Info Sheet below
13 March - 16 March, 2014 - French speaking
If we are able to accommodate you on the programme, full payment of the total cost will be required to confirm the booking. Cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival is fully refundable subject to a €25 administration charge. After that date, the full amount of the deposit is non-refundable.
If you can't make one of our spring dates then why not contact us to book for the autumn:
- Thursday 30th October to Sunday 2nd November – English speaking
- Saturday 8th to Tuesday 11th November – French speaking (note a Saturday arrival)
- Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th November – English speaking
- Thursday 20th to Sunday 23rd November – English speaking
- Thursday 27th to Sunday 30th November – French speaking